Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello all you dog lovers!

Welcome dog lovers to an open dialogue about how we can learn to live from our dogs.

This blog is designed to share the wisdom we gain from observing the dog companions we share our lives with. Dogs have so much to teach us about living, such as loyalty and gratitude, as well as, how to be happy by living a simple life. Dogs have been such a blessing in my life and brought me such joy and healing that I have devoted my life work to them. And, it is my love and appreciation of them that has inspired me to start this blog to share the many life lessons I have gained by observing how dogs live their lives. I hope this blog serves to be an informative and valuable yet fun and amusing venue for like minded people to gather and share wisdom, appreciation and amusments from observing our doggie companions.

Please share any special stories about any specific dogs in your life, or join the ongoing discussions as they appear. I look forward to hearing from you and of course your doggie companion. Photos and stories are welcome and encouraged!

Have a happy day tail wagging kind of day!
If you would like to learn more about Doggie Diva Pet Care, LLC please visit our website at www.doggiedivapetcare.com.

3 comments:

  1. The story of my morning:

    "One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him." - Chinese Proverb

    ReplyDelete
  2. One barks at something and the rest join in the action just to hear themselves bark and because it's fun. They sleep alot until there is something that calls them int action and gets their attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I have learned most from my dogs is how they are always in the present moment. There doesn't seem to be a past or future to them. They react to what's going on in their environment right now. No worries, responsibilities or plans. I've decided that if there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as a well-loved dog in a good home. I'd get my room and board free, I could sleep as long as I wanted, and I'd get plenty of affection. All I'd have to do is bark when I hear someone coming to the door, always be happy when my owners came home, and be available for pets. Sage

    ReplyDelete